COOL ARTISTIC WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
"First off, I think a wedding is a very traditional event and that should be recognized. Having said that, my photography brings a very cool, contemporary edge to that. I come from a rock music background, so some of my images draw directly from those influences. I also love cinema, especially foreign and independent films. A lot of my clients say I have a cinematic style, some have said I made them look like rock stars, which is great.
I also have a very romantic eye, so I might shoot you with a wide angle lens and make it look like something from a fashion magazine and then the very next shot will be with a normal lens with sepia film and it looks really beautiful, like it was taken in the 1930's.
I believe my job is to capture your wedding's character as honestly as I can whilst making it look as interesting as possible. Basically, if you want to look really cool and glamorous I'm your man."
Frequently asked questions:
- Yes, I always work with another shooter. They're photography degree
holding, trained professionals, whose main roll is to roam around your
wedding capturing candid moments in a photo-journalistic style.
- I shoot a mixture of high end digital and film. I love film for the couples portraits because it has richer tones and more 3 dimentionality.
- I give a medium res scan of all film taken.
- We use Nikon cameras with a full range of professional lenses.
| || ||
- We bring back up equipment to every wedding.
- I've been shooting weddings for 8 years now.
- I'm based in Los Angeles and yes I do
travel anywhere in state,
country or world.
- Yes, my travel rates are very low.
- Yes, I include all your negatives free.